users@glassfish.java.net

Re: About glassfish jira's uploading file

From: Ed Bratt <ed.bratt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 10:35:48 -0800

Hi Tang
I'm sorry for the inconvenience of this change. It was implemented due
to an avenue for distributing malicious software through the attachments
to JIRA. The Java.Net community administrators have answered a similar
question in this forum entry:

    http://www.java.net/forum/topic/site-help/issue-tracker-file-uploads-gonedisabled?force=510

Hopefully, this restriction is only temporary and can be removed soon.
-- Ed Bratt