users@glassfish.java.net

Unable to sync DAS from remote instance in glassfish 3.1.2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 01:38:22 -0600 (CST)

Hi Forum : I have a cluster environment and in which 2 instances are on
remote. When I try to sync the instances from remote using option --sync
normal instance are able to start but fails to sync with DAS causing
Application unavailable on machine . Below is the error message we got while
start up . I have also checked the logs but nothing is found . Error message
: Enter admin user name> admin Enter admin password for user "admin">
Warning: Synchronization with DAS failed, continuing startup... Waiting for
DELITEINS23 to start ........................... Successfully started the
instance: xxxxxxxxxx Can any one help me to get this closed . Thanks Akash

--
[Message sent by forum member 'akashsdg']