users@glassfish.java.net

restart one web application programmatically from another web application

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:25:21 -0600 (CST)

Hi, All I plan to restart one web application B from another web application
A programatically. Both of them are under the same instance. The Application
Web A is essentially a tiny part of AdminConsole to manage application B.
This functionality is already provided by AdminConsole. But I do not want to
expose AdminConsole to Administrator. Moreover, I found that I can only
successfully restart application B in two attempts. After the first
attempt(redeployment), the application failed restarting and dispappear from
the AdminConsole. I guess I need to use the code in deployment-admin.jar. How
can I reuse those code in a web application? Thanks -jason

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jasonzhang2002gmailcom']