users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGI CDI Integration

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 09:43:48 +0530

Yes, OSGi/CDI is already available in GlassFish starting with GlassFish
3.1.1 [1]. Tang is currently working on further improvements in this
area where in one can use CDI without having to package their bundle as
an EJB bundle or WAB. He has submitted some patch which is being
integrated into GF 4.0.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] http://glassfish.java.net/public/GF-OSGi-Features.pdf