users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to obtain ExtHttpService from OSGI registry

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 09:40:23 +0530

Hi Cristian,

ExtHttpService is not a standard OSGi service. I think you are referring
to this service which is really a Felix proprietary service. Currently,
OSGi/HttpService spec does not allow one to register filters. Instead of
you programmatically registering filters, I recommend you package your
filters in your WAB and let GlassFish automatically register the filters
while processing your WAB.

Thanks,
Sahoo