users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Auto undeploying application

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 09:52:18 -0500

How was the application deployed? If it's not deployed through
autodeploy or dynamic reload, the autodeploy and reload check box are
not really applicable here. How did you discover the application was
undeployed? If an application is deployed successfully in its initial
deployment, there should not be anything to undeploy the application
unless user issues an undeploy request. If the application is not
available after server restart, it's possible that the application fails
to load during server restart, and in that case you should check the
server.log to see if there are exception, stack traces in the server.log
to help understand why it failed to reload..

- Hong