users@glassfish.java.net

RE: XA transaction errors on non-XA connection pools?

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 15:29:26 -0500

Maison

we cannot blame GF AppServer when we dont know what ConnectionPool implementation you are using Kindly detail for us: Which ConnectionPool Technology and Version you are implementing
ConnectionPool Configuration parameters (such as what is described in Configuration.xml)
Bon Chance,
Martin
Note de déni et de confidentialité