users@glassfish.java.net

Admin concole will not come up in secure-admin enabled mode

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:36:06 -0600 (CST)

After enabling secure-admin, I can no longer bring up the admin console in a
browser, either locally or remotely. The admin account has a password and the
enable works without issue. When trying to log into the console on a remote
host, the login page comes up where I enter the necessary credentials and
then I receive a page saying "This page cannot be displayed" for a URL of
http://ipaddress:4848/j_security_check. When I try it on the localhost host
with the url http://localhost:4848 I immediately get the page with the
message "This page cannot be displayed". The DAS is running and I have
confirmed that the secure-admin.enabled=true. I also made sure that I
restarted the DAS after enabling the secure-admin mode. Is there something
that I am missing?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'braddus']