users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to locate the DTD to validate your deployment descrip

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:27:58 -0500

Glad to hear that you have it working. But actually you don't need to
download the dtd yourself, the dtds are already in your glassfish
installation directory ($GF_INSTALL/lib/dtds), what you need to do is
just to fix your glassfish-web.xml with the correct DOCTYPE and the
GlassFish code will be able to use that to locate the corresponding dtd
in $GF_INSTALL/lib/dtds directory. I suspect there is a typo in your
DOCTYPE which prevented this local entity resolving from happening
properly..

- Hong