users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Asuming you have some kind of

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:32:44 -0600 (CST)

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Well I have not install Eclipse. Simply I have
install "Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 SDK Update 4 (with JDK 7u7)"
from website "java.sun.com". With this "GlassFish server" is also install.
The directory structure is as: D:\Java Inside "Java" directory the following
is installed >>>>
directory "glassfish" directory "install" directory "javadb" directory "jdk7"
directory "mq" directory "pkg" directory "updatetool" directory "var"
Please reply as soon as possible......... Thanks Harish Pathak

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mrharishpathak']