users@glassfish.java.net

(no subject)

From: Roel_D <openindiana_at_out-side.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:25:12 +0100

For some reason my iphone strips the subject of every mail i send to this list :-(
But on topic: if you are only wanting to serve java (generated) content to your visitors then stop apache ( so port 80 is free for use) and alter your domain.xml. Somewhere there is line that says glassfish will run on port 8080. Http-listener section. Change it to port 80.
Maybe you need to make sure user apache runs glassfish since on linux port 80 is a privileged port, if so don't forget to chown -R the whole glassfish installation directory to user apache.

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 12 dec. 2012 om 20:45 heeft forums_at_java.net het volgende geschreven: