users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RIZZLY0023: Interruptin g idle Thread glassfish 3.1.2.2 ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:13:54 -0600 (CST)

Hi Alexey, I did the 'top' search for a thread and I cannot find a process
with this pid inside the dump. maybe I miss something.. Check the attachment
dump! you will find inside a top from a process showing that the process pid
is 14269, and in the thread top ull find that the thread using 100% is the
one with pid 14274. But in the dump it self I cant see(find) this kind of
thread, just threads with dump ids higher then 14274....(if the numbers are
in dec. system) One thing im sure is that the problems lays between the war
and the ear call or directly in the war...because all the other stuff when no
war is present worked with no problem at all When the war is added then with
5-6 clients I get the problem.. the war file package names start with
mk.icelabs.vtcustomer..... Once again thank you a lot!!! BR, Blaze

--
[Message sent by forum member 'baze985']