users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish double compression

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:30:07 -0600 (CST)

I've attached a simple zip file with an exploded war. This includes a simple
index.html and the tuckey urlrewritefilter. Deploy this into Glassfish
3.1.2.2 (I believe the same problem exists in 3.1.2.1) with some context
(e.g. /test). Then access the main page (/test/index.html). All is well if
compression is off. Now switch on compression and try again (after clearing
browser cache). Output is garbled. Here is the domain.xml entry for our
compression settings: This is not an issue specific to the urlrewritefilter.
I'm just including this since it's a open source component. We have 2 other
web apps which also do the same kind of compression which also have the same
issue. This all worked fine in Glassfish 2.1. Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'arosso']