users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error: Skipped Loading of 400a9267146e20fc8f3d32420e91 since

From: Fialli Joe <joe.fialli_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 11:22:47 -0500

On 11/7/12 4:29 AM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> Looks like this happens if one of the cluster nodes fails for some
> reason.
If there is only one instance running in a cluster, we added the warning
that you reported so the
administrator would be warned that replication of session data could not
occur since there was only
one instance in the cluster running.

In order to protect against the constraint that there must be 2 or more
instances running in a cluster
for replication to work, it is recommended that one have more than just
2 instances running in a cluster with
high availability of session data enabled. Otherwise, once one instance
fails with replication enabled in a 2 instance cluster,
there is no way for replication to work since there is no other node to
replicate to.

-Joe Fialli