users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.2.2 (build 5) PWC3990: getWriter() has already

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:27:45 -0600 (CST)

Please see the last comment on the Atmosphere issue 722 thread. I did that, I
turned off OmniFaces Gzipresponsefilter in web.xml, and that last comment
includes the (MyFaces) exception in the server log. Thanks.
[quote=forumguest]Could you try the same with the
org.omnifaces.filter.GzipResponseFilter turned off? Check your application's
web.xml and remove/comment the for that filter. I vaguely remember having
problems with an alternate compression filter.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'smithh032772']