users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem undeploying

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:02:16 -0500

One additional note, when the deploy command returns, you will see a
message like this for a successful deployment:
Application deployed successfully with name "xxx".

That name is what you will use to undeploy. You can also use command
"asadmin list-applications" to see a list of application (names) that
are currently deployed/registered with the server.

- Hong