users@glassfish.java.net

NetBeans 7.1.1 App on Glassfish 3.1.2 on Windows 7 does not allow remote

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:55:24 -0600 (CST)

NetBeans 7.1.1 App on Glassfish 3.1.2 on Windows 7 does not allow remote
connections - localhost only, Changed port from 8080 to 80 in admin server
Can not connect to admsvr remote to 4848 either.. works with localhost both
app and admsvr Firebug shows time against "Block" and "Wait" Can Ping box (IP
Address) and can connect to c: drive remotely - success Connection times out
for http://123.123.12.23:80/MyApp - http://123.123.12.23:8080/MyApp etc..,
etc.. Been racking my "brain" for a week or more.. I desperately need HELP
here.. TIA Jerry

--
[Message sent by forum member 'summerwine']