users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_Named CDI Bean of a WAB is not available in a jsf page

From: Tang Yong <tangyong_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:53:56 +0900

Hi sahoo, siva,

I have confirmed that if I put a faces-config.xml into META-INF, then,
after redeploying the WAB and accessing
http://localhost:8080/module3/faces/index.xhtml, the result is right.

However, I do not know why needing to put faces-config.xml in WAB scene,
in common WAR scene, we need not put it.

Thanks.
--Tang