users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RIZZLY0023: Interruptin g idle Thread glassfish 3.1.2.2 ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:01:16 -0600 (CST)

Hi Blaze, regarding the 100% CPU consumption problem, it might (and most
probably is) be a different problem. When you observe this just take couple
of jstack snapshots w/ say 5-15 seconds inverval, so we can guess which
thread consumes it. > Also you mantioned a way to disable the idle check for
the admin http treads > request-timeout for admin-listener: /$ asadmin set >
server-config.network-config.protocols.protocol.admin-listener.http.request-timeout-seconds=-1
> is this posible to be done for a normal one?! Yes, absolutely, just
replace
"admin-listener" w/ the proper listener name. > this idle thread is lost
forever and the available pool threads decrese? If the code, which makes the
thread idle doesn't have its own timeout detection algorithm - then yes. >
This same application runs about 2 year now on a GF 3.0.1 with no problems at
all, I like to > move to last version cos its really much faster:) And i know
why is having this kind of > problems. You rewrite a lot of stuff I
guess...:) :)) Let's figure out what causes 100% CPU consumption, because if
you don't see the logged messages it might be unrelated issue. Thanks. WBR,
Alexey.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'oleksiys']