users@glassfish.java.net

relationship between application classloader and osgi module classloader

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:43:25 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone: I'm now using GlassFish 3.1.2.2 OpenSource Edition, I want to
know the relationship between application classloader and osgi module
classloader. The application ClassLoader is used to loading ear or war
archive deployed in server. The osgi moudle classLoader is used to load jars
in folder ${install_dir}/glassfish/modules. In other words , how the osgi
module based web container or ejb container communicate with the application
deployed in it. I have read the documents on
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19226-01/820-7695/6niugesfp/index.html , but I'm
not sure what classloader is used to load the modules. I debuged The
glassfish source code ,I found that the APIClassLoader has a field named
apiModuleLoader, It has a same parent classLoader with the
bundleClassLoader。The bundleClassLoader is used to load modules.I want to
konw this is right or not? If that's right, how the container communicate
with he application in it? I’m very confusing. Does anyone knows something
about that? If you konw ,please help me or tell me more information. I would
greatly appreciate your answer. Wish you all the best. Thank you very much!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'zhuixunzhe_sina']