users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Do Connectors use the http-file-cache, ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 07:46:39 -0600 (CST)

Hi Nirav, in Glassfish 2.1.1 you can customize ajp connector using
"glassfish-jk.properties" file. Here [1] you can find more info on how to set
the property file and example of GF related properties you can change [2]. In
General glassfish-jk.properties may include all the properties described in
the tomcat ajp connector doc [3] (the table at the very bottom of the page).
Coming back to your question, I doubt any of the http-service elements you
mentioned has any impact on GF 2.1.1 ajp connector (AFIR it's HTTP/S only).
It's been changed in GF 3.1.2.2 [4], but I should mention the patch [5] you
have to apply to make it work properly on 3.1.2.2. WBR, Alexey. [1]
https://wikis.oracle.com/display/CommSuite/Installation+Scenario+-+Configure+Glassfish+JK+AJP+Connector
[2] # Glassfish server settings address=127.0.0.1 minProcessors=20
maxProcessors=1024 maxThreads=4096 enableLookups=false
tomcatAuthentication=false [3]
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/ajp.html [4]
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/amyroh/archive/2012/02/15/running-glassfish-312-apache-http-server
[5] http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-18446

--
[Message sent by forum member 'oleksiys']