users@glassfish.java.net

Embedded Glassfish: Set custom error page via CommandRunner

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 05:56:52 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, I try to set a custom 404-error page via the command-runner-api for an
embedded glassfish, but it doesn't work. Can anybody help me with this
problem? Here is my actual code: CommandRunner commandRunner =
glassfish.getCommandRunner(); CommandResult result = commandRunner.run("set",
"server.http-service.virtual-server.server.property.send-error_1=\"code=404
path=/404.html reason=Resource_not_found\""); The Result-Status ist
"success". Thanks for any suggestions. W.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Wasomumba']