users@glassfish.java.net

Do Connectors use the http-file-cache, request-processing and connection-pool

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:15:34 -0600 (CST)

Does a AJP Connector (Tomcat) or any other Connector use the http-file-cache,
request-processing and connection-pool resources defined by the http-service?
I am asking this question in reference to our installation which uses Apache
HTTPD as a reverse proxy forwarding requests to Glassfish over AJP through
ModJK. Besides the Thread Pool how can you fine tune how the requests coming
over the AJP connector are processed and handled by the server? Thanks! Nirav

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nirav.shah']