users@glassfish.java.net

Unable to subscribe to the mailing-list

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:58:13 -0600 (CST)

Hello, I would like to use the GlassFish mailing-list instead of this Forum.
e-mail with a body empty: - To: sympa_at_glassfish.java.net - Subject: sub users
I receive an e-mail: - Subject: Results of your commands - From: SYMPA -
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 - Body: "Command has been performed : > subscribe
users Your request to subscribe/unsubscribe has been forwarded to the list's
owners for approval. You will receive a notification when you have been
subscribed (or unsubscribed) to the list." But I have not received yet a
notification... I am not not subscribed. Can you check this? Thank you.
Regards.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'YuGiOhJCJ']