users@glassfish.java.net

How to Invoke(get) Services Provided by GlassFish Bundles

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:11:19 -0600 (CST)

Hi Everyone: I need help, I have an application deployed in GlassFish Server
,Is There any way to invoke the services provided by other GlassFish bundles.
For example, I want to get services from jars in folder
${instal_dir}/glassfish/modules, I have no idea how to achieve that. I know
in our custom bundles ,we can use @Inject to inject and get the services in
these jars. but how to do that in our general web or ejb applications. Does
anyone knows how to do that? If you konw ,please, please help me ,or tell me
more information. I would greatly appreciate your answer. Wish you all the
best. Thank you very much!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'zhuixunzhe_sina']