users@glassfish.java.net

Install new SAM

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:22:40 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I'm trying to install new server authentication module on GF V3.1 without
success. GF boots well but when my application calls this SAM I have this :
[#|2012-11-13T18:11:39.875+0100|WARNING|glassfish3.1.2|javax.enterprise.system.core.security.com.sun.enterprise.security.jmac.config|_ThreadID=77;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|jmac.provider_unable_to_load_authmodule|#]
I changed location of my JAR containing my SAM inside GF (GF_HOME\lib,
GF_HOME\domains\domain1\lib,...) but it's the same. Here is my SAM, so I just
test to connect it with my application (war inside ear) : public class
CustomServerAuthModule implements ServerAuthModule { private static Logger
logger = Logger.getLogger(CustomServerAuthModule.class); MessagePolicy
requestPolicy, responsePolicy; CallbackHandler callBackHandler; Map<?, ?>
options; @SuppressWarnings("rawtypes") public void initialize(MessagePolicy
reqPolicy, MessagePolicy resPolicy, CallbackHandler cb, Map opts) throws
AuthException { requestPolicy = reqPolicy; responsePolicy = resPolicy;
callBackHandler = cb; options = opts; logger.log(Level.INFO, "SIMSAM"); }
public void cleanSubject(MessageInfo arg0, Subject arg1) throws AuthException
{ // TODO Auto-generated method stub } public AuthStatus
secureResponse(MessageInfo arg0, Subject arg1) throws AuthException { // TODO
Auto-generated method stub return null; } public AuthStatus
validateRequest(MessageInfo arg0, Subject arg1, Subject arg2) throws
AuthException { // TODO Auto-generated method stub return null; } public
Class<?>[] getSupportedMessageTypes() { return new
Class[]{HttpServletRequest.class, HttpServletResponse.class}; } } I have
configured web.xml and glassfish-web.xml. Please help me

--
[Message sent by forum member 'olivierJ']