users@glassfish.java.net

Using create-jms-resource in Glassfish 3.1.1.3

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 10:15:02 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, We're experiencing a problem when using the command: create-jms-resource.
We recently upgraded to using Glassfish 3.1.1.3 and now when we use this
command it gives us this output: Command create-jms-resource not found. Check
the entry of command name. This command may be provided by a package that is
not installed. Closest matching local and remote command(s):
create-jdbc-resource Command create-jms-resource failed. Is there an
alternative command which replaces this or has it been completely forgotten
about? Thanks for any help, Dan

--
[Message sent by forum member 'danbeddoe']