users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What causes GRIZZLY to flood the Glassfish-Log with messages

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 08:04:49 -0500 (CDT)

Yesterday we uploaded your patch to our productive system and it works for
more than 24 hours without any problems. Actually we recognized at one system
that one http-thread stack into something like a loop. The difference since
patching the sever is that just one log message appears in the glassfish log
with "idle thread". But the server load is still high. One thread consumes
100% CPU power. Do you need some more informations about our source code to
understand the big picture? Do you have any suggestions what we can do or
check in our source code to react on those bad threads?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'HolgerD']