users@glassfish.java.net

JNDI not being registered

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:10:45 -0500 (CDT)

Hi guys, I'm having a big problem trying to deploy a Enterprise Application
in GlassFish. During the deployment everything seems ok, but when I try to
access it from the client I'm getting errors about missing classes. I checked
the Jndi Tree and realized that none of my names have been registered! I have
not idea what's wrong... I'm not the developer of the app, I'm just trying to
deploy something in the company I'm working for, created by a previous
developer... I'm following a kind of deployment guide left by the previous
guy, so everything is supposed to work... what could I be missing here? Could
you guys please guide me in the right direction? Any help will be much
appreciated. Thanks! Alex.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'alex323qp']