users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB remote deployed on GF 3.1 behind a NAT unaccessible

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 04:56:17 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Mauro, may I request you to post the complete error stack trace, because
there could be nested exceptions that might explain why you still get
ClassNotFound even though providing the JARs needed? If this full stack trace
won't help, then I am at my wits' end... As stated, the only thing I can then
say to you is that you need to look at the Tomcat side why - even though you
provide the correct/full set of client JARs (supposed you do) - Tomcat still
throws a ClassNotFound error on you. To me, it clearly sounds like a
misconfiguration at the Tomcat side... Sorry & BR, Andreas

--
[Message sent by forum member 'al130959']