users@glassfish.java.net

Web application acting as thin client.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 04:55:18 -0500 (CDT)

Is it possible to have a web application deployed to a glassfish
cluster(cluster on same machine as the server) and be able to access the
queue in the server from the cluster...so basically acting as a thin client.
I have managed to create a standalone java application and act as a thin
client but I am unable to do so from a web application deployed on a cluster.
I want to be able to reroute a cluster ms message to a server queue. Is there
any other way to do so ?(without sharing the other queue to the cluster)
Thank you.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sebastian.liviu']