users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB remote deployed on GF 3.1 behind a NAT unaccessible

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:34:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Mauro, you need to track down why it is not working. If you did everything
as stated before, you should have glassfish-naming.jar within WEB-INF/lib,
and this JAR contains classes com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContext and
com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.SerialInitContext This means that you clearly
must not get a ClassNotFoundException in case you indeed did everything
correctly as stated before. So I'm terribly sorry, but there must be
something wrong in your setup. I definitely cannot help at all if you won't
be able to set things up in a proper way... :-( Best regards, Andreas

--
[Message sent by forum member 'al130959']