users@glassfish.java.net

Shared Persistence Unit

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 02:03:07 -0500 (CDT)

Hello everybody, I need to make several versions of my EAR into my Glassfish
server. I think I have to make 1 domain per version (working at the same
time) of the application. For that, I need to share my Persistence Unit in
order to have an up to date cache data objects between versions : If I get an
entity on application version A and I change its value, I need the object to
be also updated on application version B, as they work on the same database.
One version is for "beta-customers", another one is for "stable-customers",
and other versions may be deployed. What is the best way to make this work
please ? Thanks a lot for help, Olivier.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'laps']