users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Resource Adapter can not be injected via anotation must ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:22:19 -0500 (CDT)

I dont get what you mean by the last:) Do I have to debug the
proxy.getClass.getClassLoader and the same for the interface..?! To give a
more details on the project... My resource socket adapter is packaged as a
separate rar file and deployed on the server. Then from a client(for this
adapter) a normal ejb.jar which is implementing the MDB bean I use the
adapter..and like said before with no change to the rar adapter(no redeploy
no reload) but just change in the client ejb.jar where first I use xml for
the creation of the MDB and all works finea, and then by using annotation for
the MDB I get this class cast exception but in the adapter rar while trying
to cast the endpoint to the interface...

--
[Message sent by forum member 'baze985']