users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Resource Adapter can not be injected via anotation must ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:55:26 -0500 (CDT)

Hi marina, thx for your replay. No the interface is just one in the class the
imports are not shown...but its the same
mk.icelabs.socketj2ee.advertisment.SocketMessageEndpoint its intersting if I
dont define the Listener class @MessageDriven( activationConfig = {
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "ipAddress", propertyValue =
"0.0.0.0"), @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "port", propertyValue =
"12050") } ) public class ServerSocketMDB implements SocketMessageEndpoint {
// implement here } the deploy endpoint creation all works fine but again on
the same cast the exception is there so it seems to me the annotation for the
Listener is not working at all... Blaze

--
[Message sent by forum member 'baze985']