users@glassfish.java.net

Publish failing for a Seam project

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 07:34:32 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, I have just migrated to a new laptop and installed a new version of
Eclipse (Indigo) and reinstalled my Glassfish 2.1.1 server. When I deploy an
application now it seems to deploy the jboss-seam-2.2.1.Final.jar as a
dependency and therefore doesn't allow me to publish without first
undeploying, deleting from the wst-server-core folder and then redeploying.
It doesn't seem to happen to all projects but I can't figure out what is
causing the jar file to be deployed in certain project. I'm not sure whether
this is an eclipse or glassfish issue if I'm honest, I've posted it on an
Eclipse forum too. Any help or advice greatly appreciated. Cheers Martin

--
[Message sent by forum member 'scoobymib3']