users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Maven repository for glassfish-embedded-all 4.x

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.mailing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:17:36 +0200

Hi Romain,

I see that b57 was promoted a couple of days ago (
http://dlc.sun.com.edgesuite.net/glassfish/4.0/promoted/ ) but I can't see
anything in maven.java.net (
https://maven.java.net/index.html#nexus-search;quick~glassfish-embedded-all
 ).

You mentioned a promoted repository. Is this the right URL (
https://maven.java.net/index.html#nexus-search;quick~glassfish-embedded-all )
? Is the artifact in the Maven repository or not yet ?

Thanks
Antonio