users@glassfish.java.net

(no subject)

From: Roel_D <openindiana_at_out-side.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:11:32 +0200

Please consider that this might not be a bug but an improvement.

The old GF version might not have been CAPABLE of storing this amount of files, and the new version does.

Search your code for errors or forgotten "file close" statements.

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 12 okt. 2012 om 10:43 heeft forums_at_java.net het volgende geschreven: