users@glassfish.java.net

Cannot log in to JIRA

From: Laird Nelson <ljnelson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:02:56 -0700

Hello; I am attempting to file a JIRA, but cannot log in to JIRA. Clicking
on the Log In link reports that I am already signed in (which is true) and
takes me to the java.net project page.

I am attempting to comment on issue
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-17573, so I'll put comments here
until the login issue is resolved.

The description of the bug indicates that flushing a pool will only work
once the pool has been initialized. Leaving aside whether that should be
the case or not, therefore I pinged the connection pool. The ping worked
fine.

Then after the ping which I hope initialized the pool, pressing Flush
results in the same error as the original poster documented. I can
reproduce this at will on MySQL and Informix connection pools.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Laird

--