users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embeddable Container - glassfish-embedded-static-shell ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:12:02 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the reply. Would it be possible to get some clarifications on your
answer? 1) Can I using the embedded-static-shell.jar provide a domain.xml
that has no database connection set up? Like a unit test snippet domain.xml?
2) I was aware of the MODULES notation but I have not managed to get it to
work from a Netbeans created project (without Maven). Would it be possible to
store the MDB in a separate package (directory) and make use of this to
exclude the bean? I have attempted to up Perm size but to no avail. Any other
suggestion how I can easily test Session beans within a project that has
other beans which I don't want to include in certain tests? Maybe the best
option for me is to move to a Maven based setup? Thanks /A

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sven-goran']