users@glassfish.java.net

log4j SMTPAppender output going to wrong email

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:08:05 -0500 (CDT)

So here's an interesting problem: We have two apps on one domain that use
log4j to send emails whenever they receive an error. They both have different
configurations, and the two configurations route the emails to different
addresses. The problem is, one of the apps sends emails to the other app's
email using the other apps configuration. I was wondering if anyone had any
insight into how to configure log4j on glassfish, or what might be causing
our problem. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'awebste3']