users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What causes GRIZZLY to flood the Glassfish-Log with messages

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19:04:45 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Alexey, Yes this all that Im talking about is for 3.1.2.2 build5. The
glassfish crashed totally, any action related to opening socket was trowing a
to many open files so I had to reinstall it from scratch(trying to load the
admin console was also throwing the exception). After the clean install all
works ok. Ill run it now again without the grizzly patch just to see how long
will work..when I get the exception Ill replace the jar with the one from the
patch.. Ill post a replay on my state! Tnx for your help again, Blaze

--
[Message sent by forum member 'baze985']