users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to Migrate JDBC connection to another Glassfish server

From: Andreas Loew <Andreas.Loew_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 21:54:42 +0200

Well, either script JDBC connection pool creation (this should be the
preferred way) using asadmin or the asadmin ant tasks, or (as a last
resort) simply copy the respective XML fragments from one domain.xml
file to another (both instances must be down to safely edit the file).

I am not sure whether the copy XML fragments approach also works when
using a password alias.

HTH & BR,
Andreas

--