users@glassfish.java.net

OSGI WAB Fragments stop working on Glassfish 3.1.2.2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 20:30:01 -0500 (CDT)

I spent quite some time trying to get WAB Fragments to work in Glassfish
3.1.2.2 (as specified in
http://glassfish.java.net/public/GF-OSGi-Features.pdf) without any luck. Out
of frustration I tried Glassfish 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 and it worked first time. I
have attached the war (I had to change the extension wabtest.jar given the
restrictions on the upload for this forum) and the associated fragment. After
installing the war (via autodeploy/bundles or asadmin) you can go to
http://host:port/wabtest/index.jsp After installing the fragment you should
be able to see http://host:port/wabtest/test.jsp With GF 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 this
works. With 3.1.2.2 it does not, the bundle installs fine according to the
server.log, I just can't access the page. Is there some config that needs to
change for 3.1.2.2 to allow this to work? Regards Cameron

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cameronr']