users@glassfish.java.net

One-way SSL fails in Glassfish 3 but works in Glassfish 2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 15:19:51 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, I'm trying to use one-way SSL for a SOAP based web service. I've added
the certs in both the jre\lib\security\cacerts and glassfish's own
cacerts.jks in the config folder. keystore.jks has been updated as well. I
receive a javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException with an unknown_ca error. I'm
using Glassfish 3.1.1 I followed these exact steps in Glassfish 2.1.1 and it
worked. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, S

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sravind']