users@glassfish.java.net

Glass fish v3 doesnot have activation.jar

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 01:19:10 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, We have a set of webservices written in .net and a java client written
for the same. It makes use of net beans and glass fish. Did the following :-
(1) Install latest version of JDK (2) Install Latest version of NetBeans for
JAVA (includes glass fish version 3) (3) Install latest version of metro (4)
Configure ultimate strength encryption in java Now I have to do a couple of
settings in NetBeans IDE I need to copy "activation.jar" file from glass fish
3 folder (C:\Program Files\glassfish-v3\lib) But there is no activation.jar
file present there. Can you please let me know how to proceed. Thanks,
Deepika

--
[Message sent by forum member 'DeepikaChug']