users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish logo

From: Arun Gupta <arun.p.gupta_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:16:40 -0700

Hi darefilz,

You can use the logos from http://glassfish.java.net/glassfish_buttons/
in your presentations/thesis without any issues.

I'm finding out the exact license/copyright notice. But we are all
completely swamped with JavaOne this week so it'll be a few days before
I get back to you though.

Good luck and thanks!

Arun

On 9/24/12 12:57 AM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> Hello there, I'm currently working on a project that is based on the
> GlassFish Application Server (Open Source Edition). In my Bachelor
> Thesis i
> want to use the GlassFish logo available on
> http://glassfish.java.net/glassfish_buttons/. Is this possible without
> any
> problems, or what are the licence issues i have to consider? Regard (and
> sorry for my bad english). df
>
> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'darefilz']

Order your Java EE 6 Pocket Guide from OReilly
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920026464.do