users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JCA Connection Association problem (Glassfish v3)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 07:23:09 -0500 (CDT)

I have a misunderstanding regarding the connection handle sharing in JCA. I
want to know if the connection sharing only happens during a phase of
transaction ( multiple components call ) or the connection sharing is
possible amongst multiple clients accessing a component that has the same EIS
destination. I created my own resource adapter on Glassfish application
server 3.1. The problem is the resource adapter doesn't perform any
connection sharing (no associateConnection method call). Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sam_sepassi']