users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying Web Services in GlassFissh - _at_WebServiceProvider

From: Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:45:40 +0200

Hi,

On 18.9.2012 18:34, Michael Abramov wrote:
> Hi,
> I experience the problem deploying Web Services with EJB endpoint implementing Provider interface.
>
> The question is posted in http://home.java.net/forum/topic/glassfish/glassfish/cannot-deploy-web-service-glassfish-using-together-webserviceprovider-and-stateless, but it seems like either nobody knows the answer or my question is not clear enough.

Are you trying to deploy the service in an EJB module or in web application?

 From the log it looks like a case of an EJB module - how did you find
out that WS endpoint is not deployed correctly? Did you try to access
http://localhost:8088/....provider.HelloWorldEJBWS?WSDL from the browser
and saw some error instead of the wsdl? I've just tried to reproduce the
behaviour you're seeing but for me it works as well as sending messages
from the client to the service etc, so I may be missing something.

If this is the case of web application - is it
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-19088 what you are seeing?

thanks,
--lukas