users@glassfish.java.net

Web Service Monitor Messages

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 04:02:14 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, dear experts I'm wondering if it is possible to perform a text search
on messages in web service's monitor. These messages are in Applications >
Web Services > Monitor > Messages in admin console of Glassfish. It is
possible to open each message, view time, Request XML, Response XML, etc, but
we have 10 000 messages there and I need to find all those in wich Request
XML or Response XML contain specific text, so opening them one-by-one seems
to be a bit time-consuming. Text search in files located in
C:\glassfish\domains\domain1 folder and all subfolders gave me nothing.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'xaxa']